Thank you for bidding with Red Belly Rooster Auction! Abbreviated Terms: 15% Buyer's Premium, 7% sales Tax, As is, where is, All sales are final. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges, Auctions and pickups can be dangerous and by participating in this auction you are doing so at your own risk with no claim against Auctioneer, Seller, Home Owner, Auction company or Real Estate company. Preview by appointment on 5/8 from 3:30-4:30p. Text 770-714-1365 for an appointment. Pick up is May 11th, 12:30pm-6p in Palmetto, GA. (Closing & pick up days may adjust based on covid-19 instructions) You will be sent winning notice and a credit card invoice to prepay or correct cash onsite, no paypal or checks. After the auction closes, you signing to look at your invoice before notices are sent.
1. All property is sold "AS IS WHERE IS". A successful bid at auction, whether live or online, constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. There will be no refunds, returns or exchanges. We make NO guarantees, warranties, or representations, expressed or implied, concerning the property or correctness of the catalog or other description of the authenticity of authorship, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, literature, or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. Red Belly Rooster Auction does not employ experts in any field, and no statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed a guarantee, warranty, or representation. The catalog descriptions are a courtesy, meant as a descriptive guide only. We identified metal type when a stamp or mark is visible.
2. Preview by appointment on 5/8 from 3:30-4:30pm. Text 770-714-1365 for an appointment. Bidders are cautioned to examine all merchandise and to use their best judgment as to whether the descriptions are accurate before the start of the auction. Please call Katherine 770-714-1365 to ask specific questions.
3. A buyer’s premium of 15% of the successful bid price will be added thereto and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
4. A 7% GA sales tax will be charged to all bidders unless a tax-exempt certificate is filed at Patty@RedBellyRooster.com before the end of the auction. This cannot be done at pickup or after invoices are received.
5. Sellers reserve the liberty to bid on merchandise that they wish to buy back or to establish reserves. Auctioneer and contract workers reserve the right to bid on auction lots for resale or personal use.
6. Multiples may be sold based on a bid on one (1) piece times the number of items. (Example: chairs, sconces, dishes, etc.) If it will be sold times the money, then a symbol such as 2X$, 3X$, 4X$, 10X$, etc., will appear in title to make you aware that it will be that number times the bid amount.
7. Auction locations and pickup opportunities can be dangerous, by participating in this auction you are doing so at your own risk with no claim against Auctioneer, Seller, Home Owner, Auction company or Real Estate company. Auction items will be in various places at the home, 2nd floor, basement, shed, barn, attic, etc., from which you are expected to retrieve items. Please call 678-815-5687 to find out the location of any concerning item or schedule a preview appointment.
8A. Local pickup only. Buyer is solely responsible to remove purchases within the advertised time frames, All purchases must be paid in full before items will be released from the premises. The buyer must provide his or her containers, packing supplies & loading labor. The buyer must provide an invoice and I. D. at the time of pickup. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Red Belly Rooster Auction does offer shipping or shipping services
8B. Pickup is on-site at liquidating home. Street names can be provided if you contact the auctioneer at 770-714-1365. Exact address will be provided to winners in winning bidder notification after the auction. Pickup days and times are very specific, if pickup does not occur for any reason, a $30 re-staffing charge will be charged for an additional pickup opportunity. Bidders will be banned from the auctions for not picking up and not paying for their purchases and charged a $100 restocking fee. You maybe able to pay for your items then abandon them with permission from Auctioneer or auction manager.
8C. Failure to Remove Purchases. In the event items are not removed in the time frames allotted, the items purchased shall be deemed abandoned and the Buyer will lose any right, title or interest Buyer may have acquired and the items shall revert and repossess to Auctioneer without further notice to Buyer. The auctioneer shall also be entitled to any costs associated with the removal, storage and reselling of Buyer's items, and any other charges, fees, and expenses incurred because of Buyer's failure, including all attorney fees and costs incurred by Auctioneer to enforce Buyer’s obligations hereunder or a flat fee of $100 at the discretion of the Auctioneer and the timeframe needed to get home ready for sale.
8D. Non-Delivery. Until purchased items are removed from the premises by the Buyer, Auctioneer shall have the right to cancel or void the sale of any such items purchased by Buyer. The auctioneer shall have no liability to Buyer due to the non-delivery of any purchased item other than the return of the Buyer’s payment. No claim of any kind for purchased items, whether or not based on negligence, shall be greater in amount than the purchase price paid by Buyer.
9. Bidders will be notified if they win any lots. Even if your bid is accepted, it may not meet the required reserve. The bidder that is acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. Bidders acknowledge and accept that because of the overlapping means of receiving bids at an auction, there is the possibility of simultaneous bids being made that may cause the auctioneer to have to choose the winner in a fair manner based on amounts and time of bids. Auctioneer assumes no liability for any losses that a bidding client may suffer because of such error, and will only endeavor to resolve the matter equitably. This auction will be using a soft-closing which means that if bidding occurs during last 30-45 seconds on a lot, 30-45 secs will be added to the closing time to allow for new bidding.
GA Auctioneer #3934